Apple News Facebook Twitter 新浪微博 Instagram YouTube Friday, Feb 7, 2020
Search
Archive
English>>

Macao's 1st novel coronavirus patient recovers, discharged from hospital

(Xinhua)    10:24, February 07, 2020

MACAO, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- Macao's first confirmed novel coronavirus infection patient had recovered from the disease and was discharged from the hospital, the special administrative region's health authorities said on Thursday.

The Health Bureau of Macao said the 52-year-old female patient was discharged due to the improvement of her health after twice negative test results for any remaining presence of the novel coronavirus. All relevant laboratory indicators of her health were now at normal levels.

The woman, who had traveled to Macao on Jan. 19 from Wuhan in central China, had been diagnosed with the disease by Macao's Centro Hospitalar Conde de Sao Januario on Jan. 21 and quarantined and treated in that hospital.

The bureau added that the patient is a Wuhan resident and had left Macao on Thursday afternoon.

Macao has reported a total of ten cases of the novel coronavirus. Among them, the first seven cases were visitors from Wuhan, and the other three were Macao residents.

(For the latest China news, Please follow People's Daily on Twitter and Facebook)(Web editor: Zhao Tong, Bianji)

Add your comment

Related reading

We Recommend

Most Read

Key Words