1. Proofread the translations and articles written by the editors.
2. Proofread internal documents of the company.
3. Carry out internal trainings for the editors in translation and news writing.
4. Write news stories for the site.
5. Provide assistance for interviews, including hosting video interview, contacting interviewees and writing stories based on the interview, video transcription, etc.
6. Other tasks assigned by the department head.
1. Education: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university with a major in journalism, English, finance, economics, international politics, international journalism or a related field.
2. English native speaker with superior English speaking, reading and writing skills, preferably with Chinese speaking and reading skills.
3. Technical and writing skills: Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the role of journalism and accurate, thoughtful news writing.
4. Proficiency in office software such as Microsoft Word and website development standards and applications.
5. Experience: Previous working experience in an English-language news organization or related field experience is preferred.
Applicants please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com