- What are the functions of the NPC?
- The NPC is the highest institution through which the Chinese people can exercise their State power.
- How are NPC deputies elected?
- The NPC deputies are members of the highest organ of state power in China and are elected in accordance with law.
- What's the difference between NPC motions and CPPCC proposals?
- The difference lies in that as the NPC is the country's top legislature, an NPC motion becomes legally binding when it is adopted; while a proposal to the CPPCC National Committee, the top advisory body, is not legally binding whether it is adopted or not.