Cai's Compound is located in Qionghai, south China's Hainan province. Built in 1934 by Cai Jiaceng, an overseas Chinese in Indonesia and a successful businessman, the compound is a national cultural relics protection unit. In April 2013, the protective overall renovation of the compound began and now it has been generally completed. Comprising a two-story building with three halls and a quadrangle courtyard, the compound is a combination of Chinese, Southeast Asian and Western architectural style. In recent years, the Cai's Compound enjoyed an increasing popularity among tourists. The heads of states of Japan, the US, Italy and other countries have visited the compound. And more and more tourists are attracted there.