
HANGZHOU, March 10-- The number of H7N9 human cases in east China's Zhejiang Province this year has climbed to 28 as one new case was reported, local health authorities said on Tuesday.
A 32-year-old woman was diagnosed in Wenzhou City on Tuesday. She had contact with poultry and is in a critical condition.
Zhejiang has reported a total of 28 human infections of H7N9 virus this year, less than one third of cases during the same period last year.
Wenzhou has suspended live poultry trade in towns, one possible reasons for the smaller number of infections.
On Monday, Fujian Province health authority said it has reported 31 human H7N9 cases in January and February, with no new case for 32 days.
On Sunday, south China's Guangdong Province said its total infections this year has climbed to 67.
Attendants-to-be join Mr. & Miss Campus Contest
China hosts overseas disaster relief exercise for the first time
20 pairs of twins who will become flight attendants in Sichuan
J-11 fighters in air exercise
PLA soldiers operating vehicle-mounted guns in drill
Beauties dancing on the rings
Blind carpenter in E China's Jiangxi
Top 10 highest-paid sports teams in the world
In photos: China's WZ-10 armed helicopters
Obama is sowing discontent in S.China Sea
Rescuers work through night to reach cruise ship survivors
Driving through limbo
Facing down MERSDay|Week