Latest News:  
Beijing   Sunny/Overcast    5 / -2   City Forecast

People's Daily Online>>China Business

Chinese local brands prevail in service industry

By Dai Mingyang (Workers' Daily)

14:32, February 23, 2012

Edited and translated by People's Daily Online

The survey results of China-Brand Power Index (C-BPI) for 2012 were released by China Brand Research Center (CHN-BRAND) on Feb. 19, 2012.

The results shows that 68 percent of the top 152 industrial brands are local Chinese brands (from the mainland, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan), while the remaining 32 percent are international ones.

The C-BPI is funded by China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and is considered as China's most reliable consumer-brand evaluation.

According to the survey results, Chinese local brands have obvious superiority in service industry, while international brands prevail in the durable goods sector and electronic communication industry.

The survey of the C-BPI uses a consumer questionnaire to find out the types of products people use.

Email|Print|Comments(Editor:张洪宇)

Leave your comment0 comments

  1. Name

  

Selections for you


  1. China's VP meets with Turkish Deputy PM

  2. Wish for good luck on "Eryue Er"

  3. Dragon boat race in China's Hainan Province

  4. PLA’s female student pilots fly into the sky

Most Popular

Opinions

  1. Finding out truth crucial to resolving Syrian crisis
  2. Deposit reserve ratio cut does not mean policy shift
  3. Is West genuinely trying to 'save' Syria?
  4. China's Linsanity
  5. Ancient technology education program launched
  6. Banks' reserve ratio cut aims to spur growth
  7. China, India should treat competition rationally
  8. China takes responsible attitude towards Syrian
  9. Admire Jeremy Lin for his skills, not the way he looks
  10. VP Xi's U.S. tour hailed as future-oriented landmark

What's happening in China

Tibetan New Year celebrated at Ji'nan Tibet Middle School

  1. City 'clarifies' policy on second-home purchases
  2. Alibaba buyout bid 'adds flexibility'
  3. Apple and Proview court controversy
  4. Dispute rages over trial by weibo
  5. Unions to set up teams for worker protection

PD Online Data

  1. Spring Festival
  2. Chinese ethnic odyssey
  3. Yangge in Shaanxi
  4. Gaoqiao in Northern China
  5. The drum dance in Ansai