Norway attacks death toll rises to 77: police list

16:53, July 30, 2011      

Email | Print | Subscribe | Comments | Forum 

The death toll from the twin attacks in Oslo a week ago rose to 77 from previously 76 on Friday, according to an updated victim name list provided by police.

The local police, who said have identified all those killed as well as the missing in the two deadly attacks, added 31 new names to the previously published list of 46, a leading Olso police official confirmed.

Norwegian police would also release an updated evaluation of threat made by extremists, said the official.

Earlier in the day, police interrogated the 32-year-old mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, whom they said was "cooperative and calm" in the process.

Several memorial services have been held in Norway and around the world in the week after the atrocity.

Source: Xinhua
 
 
  Weekly review  
 
 
 
     
 
 

(Editor:张茜)

  • Do you have anything to say?

双语词典
dictionary

  
Special Coverage
  • Premier Wen Jiabao visits Hungary, Britain, Germany
  • From drought to floods
Major headlines
Editor's Pick
  • Performance express thank to oversea Chinese supporting after 2008 quake
  • Norway mourns, buries dead, a week after massacre
  • "Light up My Live" Raymond Lam concert in HK
  • Twins perform on charity show
  • Colombia moda fashion show in Medellin
  • Stars promote "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"
Hot Forum Discussion