The Brunei Health Ministry confirmed 12 more cases of A/H1N1 cases on Wednesday, raising the number of total cases in the country to 346 as of the day.
According to the website of the ministry, as of Wednesday, 16 patients were under treatment in hospital.
The ministry said that it would not publish the number of new cases of the flu based on the new measures taken by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The WHO had informed countries that daily reporting of new cases would no longer essential as a monitoring tool, said the ministry in a statement released earlier this week.
However, the ministry said that it would provide updates on changes in the control measures undertaken.