Five killed due to gas leak from heater in Turkey

19:51, December 22, 2010      

Email | Print | Subscribe | Comments | Forum 

Five people were killed Wednesday due to carbon monoxide gas leak from a heater in Yolustu village in Turkey's northern Kastamonu province, the semi-official Anatolia news agency reported.

Source: Xinhua
  • Do you have anything to say?

双语词典
dictionary

  
Special Coverage
  • Focus On China
  • Shanghai World Expo 2010
Major headlines
Editor's Pick
  • Iraq approves new government with Maliki as PM
  • President Hu meets with HK chief executive in Beijing
  • Yichang-Wanzhou railway put into operation
  • Super cute animals
  • Rare moon-cave phenomenon appears in Guangdong
  • Filipino army marks 75th anniversary
Most Popular
Hot Forum Dicussion