Over 100 Romanians who fled their homes in Belfast after a spate of recent attacks have decided to leave the city and return to Romania, said the minister in charge of their temporary housing on Tuesday.
Social Development Minister Margaret Ritchie said that 25 people had already left and most of the rest were expected to leave soon.
A 21-year-old man, Shane Murphy, has been remanded in custody charged with intimidating Romanian people in Belfast, according to a report by the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Murphy denied the charge, according to the report. His solicitor applied a bail for him but the application was refused because the man was believed to be a danger to interfere with witnesses.
On Monday, a 15-year-old boy appeared in court charged in connection with the same incidents.
The church hall which provided overnight shelter for about 20 Romanian families last week has since had windows smashed and a door broken, police said on Tuesday.
Police has arrested three men, all aged 20, in connection with the church attack.