After times of expansion, the Nepali cabinet has 44 members.
According to Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers of Nepal, the cabinet includes:
1. Prime Minister, Mr. Madhav Kumar Nepal 2. Deputy Prime Minister and Ministers for Physical Planning and Works, Mr. Bijay Kumar Gachchhadar.
and another 25 ministers of
3. Mrs. Bidhya Devi Bhandari for Defense 4. Mrs. Sujata Koirala for Foreign Affairs 5. Mr. Sharat Singh Bhandari for Tourism and Civil Aviation 6. Mr. Bhim Bahadur Rawal for Home Affairs 7. Mr. Rajendra Mahato for Commerce and Supplies 8. Mr. Surendra Pande for Finance 9. Mr. Prem Bahadur Singh for Law and Justice 10. Dr. Prakash Sharan Mahat for Energy 11. Mr. Bal Krishna Khana for Irrigation 12. Mr. Shankar Pokheral for Information and Communications 13. Dr. Minendra Prasad Rijal for Federal Affairs, Constituent Assembly, Parliamentary Affairs and Culture 14. Mr. Rakam Chemjong for Peace and Reconstruction 15. Mr. Purna Kumar Serma Limbu for Local Development 16. Mr. Umakanta Chaudhary for Health and Population 17. Mr. Mohamad Aftab Aalam for Labor and Transportation Management
18. Mr. Prabhakar Pradhananga (Rabindra Shrestha) for General Administration 19. Mr. Dambar Shrestha for Land Reform and Management 20. Mr. Ramchandra Kushwaha for Education 21. Mr. Deepak Bohara for Forest and Soil conservation 22. Mr. Mahendra Prasad Yadav for Industry 23. Mr. Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav for Agriculture and Cooperative
24. Mr. Ganesh Tiwari Nepali for Youth and Sports 25. Mr. Thakur Sharma for Environment 26. Mr. Laxman Lal Karna for Without Protfolio 27. Mr. Sarbadev Pd. Ojha for Women, Children and SocialWelfare
and 15 State Ministers of 28. Mr. Ganesh Bahadur Khadka for Local Development 29. Mr. Dilli Bahadur Mahat for Peace and Reconstruction 30. Mr. Jeet Bahadur Darjee Gautam for General Administration 31. Mr. Chandra Singh Bhattarai for Energy 32. Mr. Muhammad Rijwan for Home Affairs 33. Mr. Khadka Bahadur Basyal Sarki for Health and Population 34. Mr. Dan Bahadur Kurmi Chaudhari for Industry 35. Mr. Man Bahadur Shahi for Land Reform and Management 36. Mr. Indra Prasad Dhungel for Science and Technology 37. Mr. Sanjaya Kumar Shah for Physical Planning and Works 38. Mr. Ram Bachan Ahir Yadhav for Women, Children and Social Welfare 39. Mrs. Karima Begum for Agriculture and Cooperative 40. Mr. Shatrughan Pd. Singh Koiri for Tourism and Civil Aviation 41. Mr. Saroj Kumar Yadav for Commerce and Supplies42. Mr. Govinda Chaudhari for Education
and two Assistant Ministers of
43. Mrs. Kalawati Devi Dusadh for Physical Planning and Works 44.Mrs. Chanda Chaudhari for Youth and Sports
Madhav Kumar Nepal, the senior leader of the Communist Party ofNepal (Unified Marxist-Leninist) was elected the prime minister onMay 23, 2009, while he constituted a 3-member cabinet on May 25.
The cabinet was then reconstituted on June 4, June 17, June 24,July 3, July 29, Sept. 2 and Sept. 11.