Text Version
RSS Feeds
Newsletter
Home Forum Photos Features Newsletter Archive Employment
About US Help Site Map
SEARCH   About US FAQ Site Map Site News
  SERVICES
  -Text Version
  -RSS Feeds
  -Newsletter
  -News Archive
  -Give us feedback
  -Voices of Readers
  -Online community
  -China Biz info
  What's new
Cuban leader claims U.S. misled world over Sept. 11 attacks
+ -
11:24, September 12, 2007

 Related News
 Ceremonies held to mark 9/11 attacks across California
 9/11 memorial ceremony held in Canada
 Poll finds few Americans think war winnable 6 years after 9/11
 War-weary Americans mark 9/11 anniversary
 US mourns victims by observing silence
 Comment  Tell A Friend
 Print Format  Save Article
Cuban leader Fidel Castro claimed Tuesday the U.S. government had misinformed the world about the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States six years ago.

Castro said in an article read by a Cuban television anchor that there was "deliberate misinformation" about the attacks.

He said the Pentagon was struck by a rocket, not a plane, because only a projectile could have caused the geometrically round hole in the building.

"We were fooled like everyone else on the planet," he said.

Castro last July handed power to Raul Castro, his younger brother and Cuba's defense minister, for surgery for intestinal bleeding. He has not been seen in public since then, but writes regularly in the country's official newspapers on current affairs.

Source: Xinhua



  Your Message:   Most Commented:
Discussion: China dealing with climate change
Chinese president leaves for Australia
Guest Say: The art of recovering real life on the land

|About Peopledaily.com.cn | Advertise on site | Contact us | Site map | Job offer|
Copyright by People's Daily Online, All Rights Reserved

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/6260813.pdf