Three bomb explosions in Egypt's Red Sea resort of Dahab Monday killed 23 people, including three foreigners, and wounded 62, the interior ministry said.
"The number of dead has now reached 23: 20 of them are Egyptians and three foreigners," the ministry said in a statement.
But Egyptian police and medics said earlier that at least 30 people were killed and more than 150 others wounded after three remote-controlled bombs went off almost simultaneously at around 7: 15 p.m. local time (1715 GMT) Monday in the tourist town in southeast Sinai peninsular.
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak condemned the blasts as " terrorist act" and vowed to bring perpetrators to justice, according to Egypt's official MENA news agency.
Egyptian interior and tourism ministers arrived in Dahab shortly after the blasts, the second such attack since last July when a series of bombings hit Sinai's most popular Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, killing at least 60.