A man charged over bomb hoaxes which brought public transport of Brisbane, capital city of Australia's state of Queensland, to a standstill appeared in court Monday.
The 46-year-old Brisbane man Rodney Bruce Watson has been charged with four counts of making a bomb threat, which caused peak-hour chaos to buses and trains in Brisbane on Nov. 14.
He appeared in the Brisbane Magistrates Court earlier in the day for a committal mention, Australian Associated Press reported.
Magistrate Jim Gordon ordered Watson's case be set down for another mention on January 30 next year.
Senior Sergeant Mark Gorton previously told the court that Watson's fingerprints were found on three of four telephone boxes allegedly used to make the hoax calls.
But Watson's lawyer Neil Lawler has said Watson told him he hasn't been near a phone box in years.