Jordan rejected Friday an Israeli request to take part in investigations into Aqaba blasts earlier in the day, local press reported.
Jordan has rejected Israeli Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz's request for sending a security delegation to join the Aqaba blasts investigation, an official, who asked not to be identified, was quoted as saying.
The dispatch of an Israeli security delegation to the investigation is against Jordanian sovereignty, he added.
Blasts hit Jordan's Aqaba port on Friday morning, the al-Jazeera TV channel reported, adding two US military ships have been docked in the port over the past 10 days, but it was unknown that there was any link between the blast and the vessels.
An official statement said later that three Katyushas were fired from the roof of a warehouse in Aqaba port, killing one Jordanian soldier and wounding another.
One rocket hit a Jordanian armed forces depot, the second landed near a military hospital, while the third fell on the Israeli port of Eilat, the statement added.
Israeli Ha'aretz daily reported on its website that a missile launched from Aqaba seemed to be the cause of an explosion in the neighboring Israeli port city of Eilat.
Israeli police said a taxi driver, who passed on the road just as the rocket fell, was slightly injured, but the rocket did not hit his car.
According to a Jordanian security source, the country's security agencies were pursuing individuals carrying Iraqi and Syrian nationalities suspected of involvement in the Aqaba attacks.