Lao Lishi and Li Ting cruised to the third diving gold for China Monday at the Olympic Games here as the pair of teenagers triumphed in the women's 10m synchronized platform event.
The pair of 17-year-olds jumped to the lead from the very beginning and held their advantage through the five rounds of dives to win on 352.14 points.
Russian pair Natalia Goncharova and Yulia Koltunova took silver on 340.92 points, while the bronze medal went to Canada's Blythe Hartley and Emilie Heymans on 327.78.
Results of women's 10m platform synchronized diving
1. Lao Lishi/Li Ting, China, 352.14 points
2. Natalia Goncharova/Yulia Koltunova, Russia, 340.92
3. Blythe Hartley/Emilie Heymans, Canada, 327.78
4. Lynda Folauhola/Loudy Tourky, Australia, 313.92
5. Jashia Luna/Paola Espinosa, Mexico, 307.74
6. Annett Gamm/Nora Subschinski, Germamy, 303.30
7. Cassandra Cardinell/Sara Hildebrand, United States, 302.22
8. Eftychia Pappa-Papav/Florentia Sfakianou, Greece, 272.40